Experience relaxed and safe winch towing thanks to easy operation and the redundant release option.
The G-Link is a puristic tow release for paraglider and hangglider (UL) towing. The G-Link tow bridle has been certified according NfL 2-565-20 (aka LTF-HG/GS) by Air Turquoise.
The G-Link offers the following advantages, among others:
- easy to understand, uncomplicated and safe function and handling
- the release can be spontaneously on the right or left side or even on both sides in case of emergency
- the release mechanism is located directly in front of the carabiner and is therefore always in the field of vision and easily accessible
- an unintentional release (e.g. when stepping into the pod) is nearly impossible
- the G-Link is very light with approx. 60 g, flexible and can be stowed extremely compactly - there is simply no reason not to have the latch with you at all times
- the bridle is pulled into the pod after the release and does not interfere with emergency parachute deployment or aerodynamics
- no sharp or heavy metal parts that could endanger the pilot
- made of pure Dyneema with 1300 daN breaking load and a high strength aluminum alloy
- the condition and function of all components can be easily checked
- the G-Link is not a Swiss Army Knife, but - supplemented with a carabiner - the ropes of the G-Link can serve as tree rescue kit to secure you to a tree
For more information, see the picture gallery below, the G-Link FAQ , the G-Link User Manual and the G-Link history.
You can order or buy your G-Link only directly from us.
(click for bigger image and further images)
Test of the G-Link on the german blog lu-glidz:
"The G-Link is not only a particularly lightweight, but also very user-friendly and recommendable tow release."
(many thanks to Eric for the detailed report in the comments section).
Short video by Marcella Uchoa explaining the G-Link:
"Towing with G-link tow release is so simple and safe! It’s easy to understand, uncomplicated to connect and disconnect."
Brazilian paraglider pilot Marcella Uchoa flew (after a similar towing) a Women’s World Record declared-goal flight of 457km from Caicó in Brazil on 14 October 2022, on her Enzo 3. You find more informaton about Marcella Uchoa on her Ozone Team Pilot page or on Instagram.