Experience relaxed winch towing thanks to easy operation and (unique) redundant release option.
The G-Link offers the following advantages, among others:
- easy to understand, uncomplicated and safe function and handling
- the release can be spontaneously on the right or left side or even on both sides in case of emergency
- the release mechanism is located directly in front of the carabiner and is therefore always in the field of vision and easily accessible
- an unintentional release (e.g. when stepping into the pod) is nearly impossible
- the G-Link is very light with approx. 60 g, flexible and can be stowed extremely compactly - there is simply no reason not to have the latch with you at all times
- the bridle is pulled into the pod after the release and does not interfere with emergency parachute deployment or aerodynamics
- no sharp or heavy metal parts that could endanger the pilot
- made of pure Dyneema with 1300 daN breaking load and a high strength aluminum alloy
- the condition and function of all components can be easily checked
- the G-Link is not a Swiss Army Knife, but - supplemented with a carabiner - the ropes of the G-Link can serve as tree rescue kit to secure you to a tree
You can order or buy your G-Link only directly from us.